This one-hour lunch and learn session will be completed in a presentation format meant to educate attendees on the requirements of the Ignition Interlock program for Pennsylvania, as well as a review of the changed that occurred when Act 33 went into effect on August 25, 2017. The presentation will also be discussing additional changes. There will be time for questions.
Topics covered include:
- What an Ignition Interlock is and how it works
- The effectiveness of Ignition Interlocks
- Client’s requirements for Ignition Interlock
- Notification of Suspension/Restoration Letter
- Suspension Time
- PennDOT paperwork
- Install v. Self Certification
- What happens at install and monthly service appointments
- What are considered violations and how are they determined
- Fees incurred by client
- Troubleshooting issues
- Act 33 – Current & Upcoming Changes in 2018
The presenter will be Kathleen Riley, Judicial Services Liaison, Pennsylvania & West Virginia, Smart Start
RSVP by purchasing ‘ticket’ below or emailing Hollyce at email@example.com. Please note that there is a $1.00 processing fee for credit card payments.