From Heminway and Atwood to Don Draper and Lennon & McCartney:
Making effective arguments entails more than just good writing and knowing the law. In this unique course, you’ll learn how the techniques of creative composition from three seemingly disparate disciplines can inform your legal work. In each field – fiction writing, copywriting, and songwriting – there are skills, tools, and techniques that can be learned and will hone your talent. Nationally known writier, teacher, and lawyer Steven Stark has taught thousands how to improve their writing skills. Now he teaches you how:
- The art of narrative and even screenwriting can improve your Statements of Fact;
- The skills of copywriting can make your arguments more convincing and noteworthy;
- The poetry of songs takes concepts like the ones lawyers use every day and makes them more real and memorable;
- Using examples from all three fields can help you piece together better affidavits and even better pleadings;
- By the end of the day, you will look at your litigation writing in new and exciting ways. And you’ll have loads of fun in the process!
Click here for more information and to register.