LEARN PERSUASION SKILLS FROM ACTUAL TRIALS AND TRANSCRIPTS OF THE MOST FAMOUS TRIALS OF THE LAST CENTURY
LEARN PROVEN PERSUASION METHODS:
- Why do the best attorneys win nearly every case?
- The science of “buy-ology” – studies on what motivates people to take action
- Nobel Prize winners on understanding how we humans are persuaded to make decisions
DEVELOP AND IMPROVE YOUR PERSUASION TECHNIQUES
- Watch world class attorneys persuade judges, juries, & Supreme Court Justices
- Discover how to get into the psyche of decision makers
DELVE INTO THORNY, INTERESTING ETHICAL ISSUES
- Texas v. Michael Morton – Morton spent 25 years in prison for a crime he didn’t commit; a judge is disbarred, a prosecutor shamed
- The 7 Sins of Sincerity – don’t let your ego get in the way of accurate analysis
- Ruby Ridge Trial – Jerry Spence agrees to defend Randy Weaver if he will end the standoff against hundreds of FBI agents; Spence wins the difficult case of the murder of a Federal Marshal – see how
- Nuremberg Judges Trial – German judges were on trial for upholding unjust laws; see Triumph of the Will, the world’s most famous propaganda film – ethics is more than avoiding discipline
- US v. Sheriff Shipp – the only criminal trial held in the US Supreme Court; a local sheriff is convicted of complicity with a lynch mob; the case began a century of federal involvement in state courts
Click here for more information and to register.